ConcoursRemportez des places de spectacles gratuit!
PlanTélécharger le plan: ICI
WHO LOVES ME, FOLLOW ME
In 2001, Michel Bocion founded the Swiss Arthur Prod company in Geneva, Switzerland. A production production company, Swiss Arthur Prod allows many Genevans to attend plays and successful shows. Each season is a selection of the best of Parisian theater! Three years later, in 2005, Michel Bocion teamed with Pascal Guillaume to create another production company, but this time in Paris. This is the birth of “KI LOVE ME FOLLOW ME”. After 15 years at TF1 (7 years Star Academy tour, 12 years with André Rieu, Olympia at the Stade de France etc …), Pascal GUILLAUME left the direction of the Spectacles Department in April 2010 to devote himself fully to KI’s development LOVES ME FOLLOWING ME.
The latter is now a major player in French production.
Their references in shows:
– They are RE-like, from and with Pierre Palmade and Michèle Laroque. The most anticipated duo of 2012,
– THE PRIESTS, tours of their 2 albums sold over 1,500,000 albums
– ANDRÉ RIEU chose KMMS for his return to the French scene in 2012
– MICHEL LEGRAND with symphonic orchestra at Théâtre du Châtelet on 23 and 24 January 2012 and an exceptional concert on 4 December 2012 at the Palais des Congrès in Paris
– DANI LARY and THE KEY OF THE MYSTERIES, the biggest magic show in Europe on a world tour
– OLIVIER DE BENOIST, The revelation of Laurent Ruquier’s program “We only ask for laughs” on France 2 becomes today a staple of the French scene
– LAST SCISSORS, the absolute cardboard since June 2011 at the Théâtre des Mathurins in Paris and especially the 1st interactive detective comedy, directed by Sébastien Azzopardi
– MISSION FLORIMONT, comedy written by Sébastien Azzopardi and Sacha Danino (Named Best Comic Coin at Molières 2010)
– THE COMIC, comedy of and with Pierre Palmade (2 Nominations to Molières 2009)
– BLUE MAN GROUP at the Palais des Sports and touring France, Switzerland and Belgium
– The 20 YEARS of VAMPS at Folies Bergère
Their TV experience: – Pierre Palmade’s GRAND RESTAURANT 1 and 2, broadcast on France 2, in Prime Time in 2010 and 2011, won more than 8 million viewers.
The new shows that KMMS is pleased to present to the public:
– THE RUDY MALOUTS of and with Rudy Milstein and 4 other actors of Pierre Palmade’s Workshop at Point Virgule
– SKETCH COLLECTION of the Atelier de Pierre PALMADE, after having successfully performed at the Festival d’Avignon 2011, the new comedians of the French scene are now on the stage of the Théâtre de la Gaîté Montparnasse